Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO IMPROVE YOUR SELF IMAGE?


Sometimes, when all our doubts, fears and uncertainties surround us, we always start with the idea that "I wish that I were someone else".


More often than not, we think and believe that someone, or rather, most people are better than us. When in reality, the fact is that the majority of people are more modest than us.



You discover a pretty girl sitting at a party, notably casually sipping on a glass of Spumanti of Asti. You think to yourself, "she sees!" Complete so calm and confident, but if you can read through the transparent background, there would be a large cloud of angst and can only be surprised that she believed "people" are talking about why I am sitting here alone?... Why aren't guys  attracted?... I like my ankles, they look too skinny... I am not so smart as my best friend says."



We apply in a young company contractor and say "what's up ... what could he possibly ask?" He stares at him or herself in the mirror and initially murmurs, "I hate my large eyes... I wonder why my friends don't speak with me... I hope MOM and Dad would still work things out".



Isn't it funny? We look to others with envy who view scandalously how perfect we are and wish that we could trade places with them, while we look at and think the same; we are uncertain of other people who are uncertain of the United States. We suffer from low self-esteem, lack of self-confidence and lose hope in the self-help, since we are involved in quiet desperation.



Sometimes you notice that you have an annoying habit like people who bite their nails, speak with a foul mouth, and you - for everyone, is the last to know.



I have a friend who never tires of talking. And most of the talks, she is the only thing that seems to be interested in the things she has to say. As all our friends tend to avoid circles when she is around, and she doesn't notice how badly she became socially disabled - gradually affecting the people in her environment.



A key to self-help is to listen and speak with a friend confidence. Approach someone you find comfort in opening with even more minor issues to discuss. Ask questions such as "do you think I'm ill-mannered?", "Do I always sound so argumentative?", "Do I want to talk too high?", "Does my breath smell?", "Have I ever board you when you were together?".  In this way, the person who obviously knows that you are interested in self-help will give you ear to your comments and criticisms and not their answers "do not exaggerate! Say it as I am! "Open your mind and heart. It in return, can help your friend with constructive criticism to help you improve yourself.



One of Whitney Houston's songs says-Learning to love yourself is the greatest of all. True sacrifice.


Share love with others, you have to love you also, remember that you can not give what you never had.



Let them see that you are a product of self-help and representation before telling other people some ways on how to improve themselves. Self-help which makes us better people, then inspire others, and then follow the rest of the world.



Stop thinking of yourself as second class people. Forget "if only I was richer... If only I was thinner" and so on. Being true to yourself and acceptance is the first step to self-help; it is necessary to stop ourselves from comparing with others only to find that, in the end, we have 10 more reasons to envy them.



We all have our uncertainties. Nobody is perfect; we always wish we had better things, better features, a better parts of the body, etc., but life doesn't have to be perfect for people to enjoy themselves. Self improvement and love yourself is not a question of scream to the world that you are perfect and is the best merit acceptance, and joy; is when we start to improve ourselves, then, we start to feel content and happy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Visit My Information Mall