Thursday, October 21, 2010

"Life with Woody" 10 quotes inspiring that can improve yourself



You can take a coffee or probably a couple of rounds of beer or any other spirits could get their hands on when it is to relax after working a long day of. Well, yes I am guilty of that, unless I I caught dead wearing a screen over my head after a few rounds of vodka... half naked! Well, bad example and I apologise to all read this after having nightmares about me in this state of drunken stupor.




Just don't ask how it happened, please.




But the interesting thing is how people go through the normal part of life when faced with the cultivation of the spirit stress? words, things new age Zen or yoga is one of the good things and really works, there is space for the intellectual part of persons that can actually smell of roses-in-a-time moving? I was kind of thinking that really have that be something in this "mind-over-matter".




Humor is really the best medicine when estás.Creo that nobody can pay good money to listen to a comedian to help you wet your pants laughing so duro.A regret for what had happened and those which have gone but the ordeal, it is better to simply laugh at the same time facing issues with a clear vision of anger with a cloudy; vision one of my favorite celebrities and perhaps be Woody Allen; now is a boy that gives the honesty in your face as he draws with taste, even without even trying. Anything you can talk with a man, and he is bound to mock objects and laughter, instead of distracting from it.




Woody Allen has this to say:




1. "The money is better than poverty, for economic reasons alone." Sounds good to me, I am referring to the viability of all things that involve money, but do not need to take an arm and a leg for it.




2 I think there is something out there watching us.Unfortunately, it is the Government."" Enough said.""




3 There is worse than death. "do you ever spent a night with an insurance salesman?" This happens to be one of the clásicos.Creo that the question of whether the problem is not so bad, until "him" shows.




In particular, relationships can be complicated or its complications that probably someone author relations is bound to discover what pronto.Somos that you want in our heart, unless you are talking heart heart to pump blood throughout the body.




"4. love is the answer, but while you're waiting for your reply, sex raises some very interesting questions".and if you want more, just to keep praying!




"5. A quick word about the oral contraceptive. requested the girl to go to bed with me, she said that no".Creo which is a very "practical".




When it comes to everyday life, he really knows how to make the best of all possible scenarios and does not imply a judgement if he hits a nerve.




6. In principle, my wife immature.It would be in a bath house and she would come up and register my boat."I never was a ship in my bathtub before Just stare it; while that plunge into water hot makes me Seasick already."




"I 7 do not fear death, would not only be there when passing".If it rains, it pours.




8.I am thankful that desmayo, except when the milk comes out of my nose."May worsen when you avid beer... or mouthwash and it occurred to me once!"




9. If you want to laugh to God, tell him your plans; at least not beat us with Flash and I am grateful for that.




And in spite of what may happen to all us over the next ten, twenty or even thirty years, I guess, all we see things in a different kind of light, and not only perspective.apparently can't imagine life without the piece extension of wisdom to guide us, regardless of whether we are religious or not, if it takes more courage to accept their fears and learn how to manage them is all that matters when it comes to.!




And the things of the sum, it is the last nugget of wisdom that goes... However, when and where we can be.




10 - Talent to be happy is estimated and similar to what you have, rather than what they are missing.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Visit My Information Mall